What is Frank? You can read at here.
How to start testing with frank?
- Get the code for your app
Clone your app from repository.
- Frankify your app
Open terminal and go into the project’s root directory, then follow this step;
- Install “frank-cucumber” if you haven’t already by running. “$ sudo gem install frank-cucumber”.
- run “$ frank setup” to create a Frank subdirectory which contains everything necessary to Frankify your app.
- run “$ frank build” to create a Frankified version of your app.
- run “$ frank launch” to launch the Frankified app in the simulator.
- check that you are indeed running a Frankified version of the app by running frank inspect. This will open up Symbiote in your web browser.
Open your web browser, then go to http://localhost:37265 as default address of Symbiote.
- Running first cucumber test
Run in your terminal “$ cucumber Frank/”
5. Writing own cucumber test
Write your own feature file test like on “Frank/features/” directory at “*.feature” file.
If you have custom step, you can create custom step definition in a file. Create your step definition file called “Frank/features/step_definitions/navigation_steps.rb”.
6. Don’t forget for refactor
Code QA with OCLint
What is OCLint? Please read this OCLint
Using OCLint with Jenkins
Note: If your shell command is not found, please use absolute dir for your shell command.